If you subscribe to our mailing list you will receive our HTML newsletter directly in your inbox.
We've had a few articles in various magazines and there are available as downloads for you to view.
Mim has also been writing a column on growing and eating vegetables in South Coast Style and you may find them interesting....
Download: Mim and Neville Garden AWW Mar 02 (2015_05_13) (PDF 6.1 Mb)South Coast Style featured our garden
Download: yellow house scs article 3 (2015_05_13 ) (PDF 5.1 Mb)Collectors Plant Fair Meet the Grower:
- Firstly an enormous thank you to all those who made the trek to Nowra for our Annual Plant Sale and Open Garden.
- As it's been raining, I have been incarcerated in the house and therefore forced to catch up with some work on our website and to finish this newsletter.
- Well, it is sort of spring - that time of year where a few green shoots begin to appear and even the odd flower brings anticipation of warmer days. However...
- Winter is now definitely upon us – last night it was 4⁰, which for here is cold – very cold. However last week we were in central Victoria where...
- Autumn is, I think, my most favourite season. Everything slows a little; the plants don’t need repotting or cutting back as often and the grass rarely...
- Thursday 9th April – Isn’t rain amazing? One can water regularly (potted plants especially) and the plants look happy enough. Suddenly however after...
Mims columns from South Coast Style