If you subscribe to our mailing list you will receive our HTML newsletter directly in your inbox.
We've had a few articles in various magazines and there are available as downloads for you to view.
Mim has also been writing a column on growing and eating vegetables in South Coast Style and you may find them interesting....
Download: Mim and Neville Garden AWW Mar 02 (2015_05_13) (PDF 6.1 Mb)South Coast Style featured our garden
Download: yellow house scs article 3 (2015_05_13 ) (PDF 5.1 Mb)Collectors Plant Fair Meet the Grower:
- Our Annual Plant Sale - Sat 25th & Sun 26th of November - from 9am-5pm
- Vale Neville Burkett Co-Owner Yellow House Heritage Perennials Died peacefully on Saturday, 7th October
- Spring will be here any minute now, and we're making preparations despite the wind!
- We're off to the Collectors Plant Fair, hope to see you there!
- It's now a good time to plant crocosmia corms, as the foliage dies down. A small clump or a drift will lift your garden with their colourful display.
- The nursery is overflowing with loads of new plants, many I have not seen in Australia or those which have disappeared from the nursery trade for a number...
Mims columns from South Coast Style